Sunday, July 12, 2009

The 4th of July

We had a blast on the fourth of July! We went to my friend Sara's parents house for a BBQ and drinks then walked down to a local park for a firework show. The pic of the guys is Steve, (Sara's fiance) Travis, and Shayne. Marissa sleeping, she slept through the entire fireworks show! She could sleep through a train wreck...


This is Sara with her neice, Mackenzie, Mackenzie loved the fireworks she kept waving at them.


This is Cody, me, and Travis at the firwork show, we had a great time, the kids were a little cranky because it was so late, Nick didn't want his picture taken and he cried every time I tried, that's why there isn't one of Nick.



This is me and Marissa at Noni and Papa's house, the kids all played in a little kiddy pool, and had a blast. It was great food, great drinks, and a great time with excellent friends and "family"! Thanks Noni and Papa for having us over! I miss you Sara!




No comments:

Post a Comment